We put Ray Maudlin, one half of the dynamic duo at GrinningElk Music Company, in the hot seat for the inaugural edition of 10 Questions. Maudlin and his business partner, Lee Jackson, started GrinningElk almost a decade ago. Although they take their instruments very seriously, it’s clear they’re also having a lot of fun. They carry some truly exceptional pieces and write some of the most entertaining descriptions on all of Gbase.com. When did you first open your shop? We officially started GrinningElk Music Company in September of 2006, but I had been attending guitar shows with my business...Read More
Month: October 2015
All the Things
- Atmospheric Rock Ballad | Guitar Backing Track Jam in A Minor
- Beginner guitar scales – The minor scale
- Guitar Lesson. Like A Rolling Stone By Bob Dylan. Standard Tuning. Actual Real Guitar Lesson. EEK!
- Extreme Arpeggio Workout Exercise One Guitar Lesson Sample | Andy James Licklibrary
- Tera Zikr Guitar Lesson | Simple Guitar Chords | Darshan Raval